Health Choice Utah seeks to improve the health and quality of life of the people
and communities it serves. At Health Choice Utah, we are committed to a collaborative
approach with physicians, hospitals and all other providers in the medical communities
of Davis, Salt Lake, Utah and Weber counties.
As a new health plan for residents of Davis, Salt Lake, Utah and Weber counties, Health Choice
Utah provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team.
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy.
Health Choice Utah is committed to improving the health literacy of its community
through health and wellness education. The Health Choice Utah Van, a traveling health
and wellness education van, is designed to provide families and children with quality
health information through hands-on activity.
Health Choice, a managed health plan providing Medicaid and Medicare services in
Arizona and Utah, is a subsidiary of IASIS Healthcare. In addition to Health Choice,
IASIS owns and operates 19 acute care hospitals and one behavioral health hospital
throughout seven states – Arizona, Arkansas Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Nevada, Texas and
In Utah, IASIS owns and operates four hospitals:
For more information about IASIS Healthcare, visit our website.
News Alert: For providers and Medicaid recipients in Utah and Weber counties
We are pleased to announce that Health Choice Utah will begin serving Medicaid enrollees in Utah and Weber counties on Jan. 1, 2013. We have worked hard to develop a network of more than 3,000 physicians and providers.
In addition, Medicaid recipients can obtain hospital and ambulatory services as follows:
- Hospitals: Any hospital accepting Medicaid recipients.
- Emergency Services - All hospitals.
- Elective Procedures - Any hospital the recipients' physician admits to.
For more information about Health Choice providers in Davis, Salt Lake, Utah or Weber counties, please contact Member Services at 877-358-8797 (toll-free).