Keep your family healthy with Health Choice Utah!
Health Choice Utah is a new health plan option for residents of Box Elder, Cache, Davis,
Iron, Morgan, Rich, Salt Lake, Summit, Tooele, Utah, Wasatch, Washington, and Weber counties.
- Talk directly to one of our member services representatives who can answer your
- We work with your doctor to help you and your family get the health care you need.
- We have many health programs to help you and your family stay healthy.
- We speak your language! Translation services are available in all languages to help
you and your family talk to all of your doctors and caregivers.
- If you are pregnant, join our Stork Program and receive gift cards for beginning
prenatal care within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy and for maintaining regular
office visits with your doctor.
- Health Choice Utah offers an extensive network of doctors, hospitals and many other
health care providers.
For information about Health Choice Utah, call toll-free: 1-877-358-8797.
Announcements from Health Choice
Notice of Non-Traditional Medicaid Cost Sharing Changes
Notice About Privacy
Health Choice Utah
For information and assistance, call toll-free:
To obtain language or ASL interpretation services for your medical care:
Are you pregnant? For information or to register for our Stork Program, call toll-free:
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday
6 a.m. – 6 p.m.