Keep your family healthy with Health Choice Utah!
Health Choice Utah is a health plan option for residents of Box Elder, Cache, Davis,
Iron, Morgan, Rich, Salt Lake, Summit, Tooele, Utah, Wasatch, Washington, and Weber counties.
- Talk directly to one of our member services representatives who can answer your
- We work with your doctor to help you and your family get the health care you need.
- We have many health programs to help you and your family stay healthy.
- We speak your language! Translation services are available in all languages to help
you and your family talk to all of your doctors and caregivers.
- If you are pregnant, join our Stork Program and receive gift cards for beginning
prenatal care within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy and for maintaining regular
office visits with your doctor.
- Health Choice Utah offers an extensive network of doctors, hospitals and many other
health care providers.
If you would like to apply for Medicaid, contact the Utah Department of Workforce Services
at 866-435-7414 or click here.
If you would like to change your Medicaid health plan during the open enrollment period,
call your state Health Program Representative (HPR) at 866-608-9422.
For information about Health Choice Utah, call toll-free: 1-877-358-8797 (TTY 711).